Record Store Day 2020
Stay tuned for the second Record Store Day drop on Saturday, Oct. 24th.
All in-stock titles will be available right here on a first come, first serve basis.
Here’s how we’re doing it…
- All Record Store Day purchases will be online only on Saturday, Oct. 24th starting at noon. (No line, no wait. Everyone gets a crack at purchasing RSD titles at the same time)
- The first hour the website goes live will be for locals only with “curbside pickup” as the only option. (No orders placed from noon ’til 1 p.m. can be shipped. Dumb waiter drops only!)
- Starting at 1 p.m. the website will go live for everyone else with the shipping option back in play.
- Customers can come pick up their order any time on Saturday.
- The brick-and-mortar shop will be closed for the day of Oct. 24th.
- The shop will reopen with normal hours on Sunday, Oct. 25th from 1 - 5 p.m.
- ***THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Customers may only purchase 1 copy per Record Store Day release. If you purchase more than one copy of any RSD title we will be cancelling your order.***
- We will post a list right here of what all RSD titles we’ll have in stock a week prior to each drop.
We’ll be stocking most of the limited, official RSD titles, but not all of them. Check back here as we will list more titles leading up to the big day! Plus we’ve got a few more surprises up our sleeve.
Items that no longer appear on this page are SOLD OUT. Items are not spoken for until you've completed the purchase...something added to your cart does not hold the item.